The desperate moves by the All Progressive Congress APC to force herself in the eyes and minds of the Nasarawa State electorates has taken yet another worrisome dimension as school pupils/students were mobilized to her campaign rally in Nassarawa LGA of Nasarawa State.
2. Recall that the APC led government in Nasarawa State Flagged-Off her campaign rally ahead of next year’s general elections on the 28/11/2022 in Toto LGA on a bad note as the party and her candidates were openly rejected by the people of Toto LGA who chanted ” ba ma yi, ba ma sonku” meaning ” we wont support yiu and we dont like your party” amidst complains that nothing good ever came out of lies other than hardship, hunger, stagnation and backwardness in all ramifications.
3. Of course, the use of under aged in her Tuesday rally in Nassarawa LGA may not unconnected to the rejection experienced in Toto on Monday. Indeed, Nasarawa has demonstrated in a clear terms that come 2023 the state can not reenforced this gross failure under the watch of Engr. A.A Sule and his APC.
4. PDP in Nasarawa State want to use this medium to call on the parents to focus on the kind of training that the APC is impacting on their children and wards especially those who are suppose to be in school but are now being made to undergo training in thuggery under the tutelage of the APC and its desperate officials. We are further worried that the APC givernment that has successfully ruined all sectors of our national and state lives is now set on destroying the future of our great leaders of tomorrow.
5. APC government destroyed almost everything she met and yet can not build anything on her own including the Educational sector at all levels which in a comatose state thanks to the APC reign of impunity and half truths.
6. We would not have raised the alarm as party because every failure of the Sule regimes energises the people to vote out APC. But our concern is not just to be a priority party but to safegaurd our present and future from thise whose plan is to eventually relocate to America or Saudi Arabia to the chargrin of the pwople. We now understand why the failed administration has accentuated the process to destroy our dear state before they flee to choice destinations around the world with their families. The next government of the PDP respect the rights to education of our children and ensure that they are well placed to participate in shaping national and global inventions driven by hitech and knowledge to face the challenges of the millennium that is depended on future leaders from our today’s young ones
Directorate of Media and Publicity
PDP Atiku/Okowa, Ombugadu/ Ohinoyi Campaign Organisatikn, Nasarawa State.