The President , Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR has approved the appointment of five new permanent Secretaries in the Federal Civil Service following the recent conduct of the selection process.
This was contained in a press released signed by the Director (Press and Public Relation) Office of the Head of Service of the Federation, Abdul Ganiyu Aminu, on Friday 18th June, 2021.
The newly appointed Federal Permanent Secretaries and their states of origin are as follows:
- Adebiyi Olusesan Olufunso Ekiti
- Onwudiwe Maryann Ngozi Enugu
- Yusuf Ibrahim Idris Katsina
- Ogunbiyi Marcus Olaniyi Lagos
- Ibrahim Abubakar Kana Nasarawa
The date for the swearing in and deployment of the appointees is yet to be announced.