1. Alex Otti, LP, Abia
Reason: He was not properly nominated for the gubernatorial election by LP. To buttress this, there exists a subsiting High Court judgement nullifying his candidature alongside those of other LP candidates in Abia State.
Who is to benefit: Mazi Okechukwu Ambrose Ahiwe of PDP
2. Dapo Abiodun, APC, Ogun State
* The election that gave him victory was characterized by overvoting, violence, and substantialnon compliance with the electoral guidelines.
* The number of cancelled votes (33,750) is more than the difference in votes between Abiodun and Ladi Adebutu – 13,850.
Beneficiary: Ladi Adebutu of PDP
3. Abdullahi Alhaji Sule, APC Nasarawa
Reason: Electoral malpractices, overvoting, and corruption practices.
PS: Sule was losing by a wide margin across the entire Wards in the State. He literally overturned the victory within 2 wards after 95% voter turnout, and results were uploaded onto iRev or INEC database. His announcement by Professor Ishaya, VC unijos, who was INEC returning officer for the election, led to widespread protests across the state.
Beneficiary: David Emmanuel Ombugadu of PDP.
4. Uba Sani, APC Kaduna State
Reason: Overvoting and non-compliance with the electoral act by INEC.
Beneficiary: Ashiru El-Kudan of PDP.
Senator Ireti Kingibe, LP FCT
Reason: INEC perpetuated irregularity when they declared her winner of FCT Senatorial election while collation of results in Abuja Municipal Area Council (AMAC) was still being collated.
Beneficiary: Philip Aduda, PDP.
Several state assembly elections are likely to be overturned either to elections manipulation or substantial noncompliance with the electoral Act as well as rampant document forgery among declared winners.
…With additional inputs from TMnews correspondent.